Sunday, Sept. 19, 2020
-Marsh Creek CC in St. Augustine cancelled
- The “Fall Four-Ball / Scratch & Net” is the next tournament on JAGA’s schedule.
- Format is two-person teams; one best ball in gross and net divisions…morning shot gun, followed by lunch.
- Open to male and female amateurs and professionals, with no age restriction.
- At least one team member must be a member or pro at a JAGA-member club or be affiliated with one in the case of public facilities, i.e. plays the course on a regular basis.
- Entry Fee is $210 per team
- For details and to sign up: https://jax.bluegolf.com/
Josh Kennedy (San Jose CC) and Devon Hopkins
(Jacksonville Golf & CC) won last year’s Four-Ball
Gross Division played at Marsh Creek CC.
Bob Nickerson and Tom Tomlin of Sawgrass CC
won the Net Division last year.