JAGA MATCH PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP
TPC SAWGRASS / DYE’S VALLEY – June 2-4
Qualifying Site: World Golf Village / Slammer & Squire – May 28
QUALIFYING ENTRY FEE: $50
MATCH PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP ENTRY FEE: $145
Note: The above are separate entry fees. If a player advances to the first round of the Match Play Championship at TPC Sawgrass, he will pay the $145 entry fee, in addition to the Qualifying fee of $50.
Maximum number of entries for the Qualifier is 76. Entry deadline is May 23.
- The Qualifying event will be an 18-hole stroke-play competition. The low 30 scores (ties will be broken via playoff) will advance to play in the Match Play Championship at TPC Sawgrass, with seeding based on Qualifier finish. 2016 champion Michael Smith and runner-up Sam Uhland are exempt from qualifying.
- The first tee time for the Qualifying event will be approximately 12:30 p.m. at Slammer & Squire on Sunday, May 28.
- First-round matches will be played Friday afternoon June 2…second- and third-round matches on Saturday morning and afternoon, June 3, respectively…and the semi-final and championship/third-place matches on Sunday morning and afternoon, June 4, respectively. All matches are single elimination and scheduled for 18 holes.
- Contestants are required to utilize golf carts provided by Slammer & Squire and TPC Sawgrass.
- Contestants will have the option to play one practice round at both courses.
Questions? contact Tournament Chairman: