Thursday, September 14th
110 Championship Way,
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
Dye’s Valley Course
Matt Borocz, PGA
PGA Tour Performance Center – 10:00am (Optional)
Meeting in Champions Room (main floor East) – 11:15 am
Box Lunch- 12:15 pm
1:15 pm – Shotgun – Dye’s Valley Course
Credit cards are NOT accepted at the meeting. Cash or checks only. If you wish to make a credit card payment, click the “Paying by Credit Card” button and then click on the “Submit” button. This will take you to the credit card payment page.
If you made a reservation previously, and later need to change or cancel, contact both Arch Copeland at 904-234-7519 (email@example.com) and John Tancredi at 913-908-7116 (firstname.lastname@example.org) as early as possible. If you cancel after 9pm on the sign-up deadline preceding the event you are responsible for paying the applicable fee, either the golf/lunch ($80) or the lunch ($25). Anyone making reservations later than Monday, Sept 4th at 9pm will be eligible for golf only if foursome fill-ins are needed. Sign-up deadline – Monday, Sept 4th @ 9pm
- Attendance is limited to Directors and their approved guests.
Contact current JAGA President for guest approval.
- A separate reservation is required for each attendee, including guests.
- Fill out the registration form below and complete all applicable fields.
- Note: Home club, verifiable handicap index and tee selection are required for anyone who wants to play golf and be in the ‘game’.
- You may not change your choice of tees at the meeting. Choose carefully.
- Click the Submit button when finished filling out the registration form below.
- If you have problems making a reservation, call Arch Copeland at
Note – indicate your lunch choice in the remarks section – chicken ceasar wrap, turkey wrap or vegetable wrap
IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF YOUR RESERVATION PLEASE REDO THE RESERVATION.
CHECK “VIEW EXISTING RESERVATIONS” (ABOVE RIGHT), TO SEE
IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST
When making phone-in reservations, you will need to know your current handicap index and your choice of tees (see below for tee information).